Transferring and mixing bulk solids to liquids in vessels can raise a number of process challenges; powder clumping when introduced to the solution, agglomerations on the vessel side-walls, extended downtime for cleaning between batches, the need for accurate dosing, and maintain efficient mixing times.
The Rheo Bulk Bag Unloading Station: Vibrating Hopper and Spout Clamp with Powder Induction System configuration offers the following benefits to address these challenges:
- Liquid and solids are simultaneously introduced and immediately mixed in powder induction tooling before transferred to tank, eliminating powder clumping and side-wall agglomerations.
- Powder Induction System achieves mixing concentration 5-20X faster than traditional agitator.
- Batch Production Time (bag dump through mixing): down to 20 minutes
- Bulk Powder Transfer Rate : 350 kg/min
- Requires buffer hopper and feeding device to achieve dosing accuracy less than +/- 1000 g